- 1 Tablespoon white sesame seeds
- ½ kg snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- ½ kg shelled edamame
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar or agave sweetener
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- In a dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-high heat, shaking the pan frequently, until golden brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar/agave, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
- Combine the snow peas, edamame, and radish in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the top and serve.
- The salad can be refrigerated, fully prepared, for several hours before serving.